Monday, January 18, 2010

get well cards




I did these cards based on a AD challenge on the cricut messageboard was my inspiration for the colors / style. I decided to go with get well cards because I had to reorganize my card stockpile the other day because they were just laying around everywhere and I had an unforturate Coke(r) accident and there were casualities and in that process I realized I only had one get well card, people get sick all the time!! lol so here goes

solid color papers are recollections : essentials, cape cod, and jewel tones.
font is "missed your exit"
also used recollection brad, gold and icicle stickles, butterfly stamp from target.

round card :
doily card from WC, florish WC, words SCAL, ribbon - better homes and garden (really old!)

square card:
10x 4.5 shimmery forest green
2.5 x 4 sage green rectangle
3.5'' florish (frame -s)
flower- flower 1 doodlecharms in burgandy and shadowed in pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment